The acronym PBMD signifies “PREDICTIVE BUILDING MANAGEMENT DATA” and proposes professional services to clients around three themes within Real Estate & construction:
1) Operational Property Management.
2) Project Management Support.
3) Studies/Expert advice during the conception and life of the Real Estate asset.
The core offering of PBMD is to optimise your building(s) for your usage and to support you to drive both projects for development & refurbishment.
The services offered by PBMD are aimed at large or multiple property owners/operational managers or users of buildings that host a production or service activity for which an interruption or trouble can cause economic, reputational damage or legal/criminal issues.
A wide array from production sites, to hospitals, stadiums, banks, airports, shopping malls, transport etc. PBMD can be adapted to support your Real Estate and we’ll be happy to talk through options with you.
The roots of the business came from managing building projects during the exploitation or development phase. By developing the construction engineering part of the business, and combining it with our strong experience in process organisation whilst partnering with our legal and finance expertise within Real Estate Management, PBMD can support the evolution of your Real Estate portfolio in transforming sites, constructing new buildings and then in the second phase utilising the portfolio you have available to its maximum performance.
The data owner is always the customer (including reports and suggestions). PBMD is the owner of the methodology and data analysis.
Uniquely tailored to your Real Estate and business, we will be happy to talk through your needs, highlight saving opportunities and discuss payment options.
Just click on the LinkedIn icons on the teams profile and you will be directed to the individuals LinkedIn accounts where you can find information on their experience, employment history and skill set.
We will ensure the compliance of your buildings throughout construction and post-construction for example including regulations stipulated by Health & Safety, Environmental, Urban, Fire, etc. Protecting you against legal and criminal penalties. At the same time PBMD will manage your contractual obligations (insurance contracts, leases, structural maintenance etc). Providing continuous updates to mitigate compliance & regulatory risks.
Analysing the cost drift, developing cost correction plans and supporting the elaboration of OPEX & CAPEX investment, PBMD can ensure cost optimisation as follows:
- Adaption of Real Estate Assets to the market (Space Management, Comfort, Environmental impact).
- Control of obsolescence/erosion and its economical impact on Real Estate.
- Control of fixed and non-contractual maintenance costs.
- Support the alignment of the Real Estate strategy with the long-term goals of the company to Optimise sales & purchase strategy.
- Control of whole consumption / building expenses.
- Control of risks arising from contractual and regulatory obligations etc.
Activity dashboards are developed in response to analyse requests specified by the property manager. These scorecards aim to summarise the analysis of activities related to Real Estate assets such as:
- Use of Space Occupancy Management.
- Inventory and management of technical equipment.
- Infrastructure Management.
- Management of documentation of Real Estate resources.
- Consumption analysis.
- Analysis of maintenance activities.
- Analysis of cleaning activities.
- Monitoring compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Monitoring compliance with contractual obligations CAPEX management monitoring.